Buckley weighed in at 177 lbs this week, what will he weigh on Monday Night?

Thursday, January 14, 2010

From the desk of J-Rod

Another of our roommates (there are four of us total), J-Rod, brought to light some notes about today:

1.  Today is Thursday - Buckley works a double on Thursdays.  Thats 14 hours of staring the beast (colony pizza) in the eyes.  My guess is he will fold faster than superman on laundry day.

B.  As I was leaving for work at 8:30 this morning, Buckley was suited up (sweats, winter cap) getting ready to go on a run.  Clearly, this is something he hasn't done in 3-10 years.  He asked me, "Am I supposed to stretch?  Uggghhhhh I hate stretching."  I would love to see the pace he hits the Stamford streets at.

III.  Jared the Subway guy just got engaged.  Hope for Buckley???


Thank you for contributing J-Rod.  Please keep us posted on any  further developments.

I'm also going to take this opportunity to give credit where it is due: The wager Buckley and I have running stems from an original challenge posed by J-Rod to Mark.  The conditions of that challenge are who can lose the most % body weight in the same two month period of time.  My understanding is that there is a $50 bet riding on that too so all the more incentive for Buckley to learn how to run again. 

I should also note that J-Rod is a pretty fit bro already prone to crushing weights on the reg.  He weighed in at 174 lbs (and I think he has an inch or two on Buckley too) so it goes without saying that if Buckley drops 20 lbs it would be nearly impossible for J-Rod to lose the same percentage.    Mark, you're either a savvy gambling pro for hedging your bets like this or a reckless addict in need of GA; only time will tell.
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Not much of a hedge when hes out 70 bucks. I must admit I am impressed by Buckley's life changes thus far (its day 3). On my way out the door this morning he yelled "Wheres the old Buckley at?!?!??"

    My guess is he is hiding under a strong cocktail and a box of late night Dominos.

    ReplyDelete