Buckley weighed in at 177 lbs this week, what will he weigh on Monday Night?

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Words of wisdom from the man himself

Buckley wanted to share a few words with his friends/supporters.  These words don't belong burried in the comments section so here it is for all to read. 

From the pen of Buck:
"Quite an endeavor to embark upon but I am up to the challenge. If I don’t nip my weight issue in the butt within the first two months of working at Colony, I’m pretty much resigning myself to have to pay for sex for the rest of my life. 

Let’s be honest, I was a customer long before being an employee, I love the pizza. Now I’m a junkie working in a crack den, and the only way to lay off the smack is this extra motivation. Otherwise I’d be consuming Colony’s scrumptious thin crust pies on a daily basis(time for a shameless plug, for those of you without a weight problem or if you are already regularly paying for sex, come visit me Tuesday-Friday days and every other weekend, you will not be disappointed, it really is amazing pizza). 

The X-factor in this whole deal is the rival crack den aka Subway up the street from Colony whose synthetic shit, aka turkey subs on wheat bread, hopefully will ween me off my desire for pizza. I will update my progress regularly so stay tuned for the hilarity that is sure to ensue."

Buckley,

Thanks for being a good sport and for your literary contribution.  While I do hope that you will continue to keep us updated on your state of mind remember to also stay focused on your primary goal.  In other words, don't put too much on your plate (pun intended).

Your friend,

Jim Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment