Buckley weighed in at 177 lbs this week, what will he weigh on Monday Night?

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Buckley Bucks Comment Challenge #1






If you don't remember, Buckley's Fun Run nearly ended in disaster.  His feet and knees hurt and he nearly collapsed from exhaustion.  In fact, he was even having trouble speaking so it is only fair that we try to make sense of his facial expression and decifer what he would have said if not for the unbearable weight crushing down on his chest.  For the first chance at a delicious satisfying free Colony Pizza please complete any of the following captions:



 


Option A: "That run destroyed me, I don't I'll ever be able to _______________ again!" 

Option B: "I'm so hungry I could eat a _____________!"

Options C: "              (now you've got the idea so feel free to caption it anyway you want)          "

Don't be shy now.  We're looking for the most creative or otherwise funny response.  No need to stop at one either.  Remember, we're playing for Buckley Bucks (Colony pizza) so give it your best shot.
Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That run destroyed me, I don't know if I will ever be able to grab my ankles again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "That was worst than being arrested for trying to start a dumpster fire... I really donut want to work out again... did somebody say DONUT??"

    ReplyDelete
  4. That run destroyed me, I don't I'll ever be able to say I'm a man again!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. "FRANK AND BEANS"

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Hey Jimmy, you gonna eat that camera?"

    - Launchpad McQuack

    ReplyDelete
  7. out like the fat kid in dodgeball..

    ReplyDelete